Sign in to follow this  

TUF crf 450

IM going to nick name the TUF crf 450 (Quiet Riot). 60 smooth ridable hp with 94 decibals .so far testing has shown with riders of diferent levels of skill can ride a 60 hp out door bike you dont have to shift as much and the power is predictable .this was intentionally going to be our sxcross package but it seems to work well in both cases .

Hi Ron just wondering what is involved in getting 60 hp on the 450??

I have an 09 crf 450 we dyno'd at 56.2hp with a power commander, DRD full system, Air Box screen removed, Hi Flo air filter..

Do you offer a complete package for the 09??

Cheers 👍

Ron, What pipe are you running to give you the smooth quiet response? I want a 94 (or quieter pipe) stock is brutally loud on my 09 450R.

Also wondering what pipe/header combo is being used? And if its sparky Adaptable? Thanks

Ron, What pipe are you running to give you the smooth quiet response? I want a 94 (or quieter pipe) stock is brutally loud on my 09 450R.

....the stock pipe on the honda is actually quite quiet compared to the aftermarket pipes...even those that meet the sound requirements.

The test method is a little botchy...and thus some of the aftermarket 94 db pipes are actually louder while trackside...

I have found the yosh with the inserts to be quite good...

We are using the FMF with the 94 decibal tube its quieter than the yosh system