Sign in to follow this  

Washington OT- for you mountain bikers out there- Stevens pass to open a MTB trails

I read somewhere that Timberline on Mt Hood is developing a MTB park, same guy that did Whistler is designing it.

DK

Not that i could afford one but I keep thinking it would be cool to buy one of the electric dirtbikes and see how long I could get away with riding it in the mountainbike areas. 👍

Not that i could afford one but I keep thinking it would be cool to buy one of the electric dirtbikes and see how long I could get away with riding it in the mountainbike areas. 👍

hahaha - thats what I was originally going to post this as..."a nice new electric dirt bike riding area". At the rate our areas are closing I am gonna totally see if I can get one some day just to ride in mtn bike areas to watch the mtn bikers have ka-bitchin fits.🤣

If you've seen those downhill Mtn Biker helmet cam videos you would know those bastards are just as crazy as enduro bikers. It looks like fun I want to try it, if they rent bikes. Downhill MTB's cost like $2000 ! You could buy a decent bike with an actual motor for that much.

If you've seen those downhill Mtn Biker helmet cam videos you would know those bastards are just as crazy as enduro bikers. It looks like fun I want to try it, if they rent bikes. Downhill MTB's cost like $2000 ! You could buy a decent bike with an actual motor for that much.

Motors are nice. 👍