Sign in to follow this  

Supercross First Supercross, what do I need to do/see?

Hey everyone. I'm going to my first supercross this weekend in St. Louis. I'm new to the whole sport and would love some tips on what to do/see and things like that. I'm taking the wife and kids so i'd love to get in the pit party and let the kids see the bikes etc...

What are the must do's?

Find the rider entrance to the arena. It is pretty fun watching the bikes rolled by and being able to high five and give your favorite rider your own little pep talk as he gets ready to ride.

You can do this during the qualifying or practice and still be in your seats well before opening ceremonies. Should be right by the pit party.

Other than that make a whole day out if it and see it all!

I went to my first sx in San fran. We went early and went through the pits and just hungout and drank some beer. I suggest just go to the pits, get good seats, and maybe see some of the practice laps. I didn't get to see any practices though. It's fun. You'll enjoy yourself no matter what. Have fun!

Find the rider entrance to the arena. It is pretty fun watching the bikes rolled by and being able to high five and give your favorite rider your own little pep talk as he gets ready to ride.

You can do this during the qualifying or practice and still be in your seats well before opening ceremonies. Should be right by the pit party.

Other than that make a whole day out if it and see it all!

I've actually walked through the rider entrance right to the area behind the starting gate!

• Like 1

i would agree with motoxhead, the smell of the race gas when thye go by you is nice, the pits are a must at least once. get good seats and tell everyone around you stewart sucks and you hate the metal mulisha that should liven things up quite a bit!

i would agree with motoxhead, the smell of the race gas when thye go by you is nice, the pits are a must at least once. get good seats and tell everyone around you stewart sucks and you hate the metal mulisha that should liven things up quite a bit!

Take a good pair of binoculars & a fistfull of cash. Hot dogs are like 8 bucks. Have fun.

Edited by C R Fever
  • Like 1

🤣

That'd really make it a "Party In The Pits"!

Tale a good pair of binoculars & a fistfull of cash. Hot dogs are like 8 bucks. Have fun.

that's why if you have time, you leave the stadium to eat

Edited by CR250_182

Prepare to disappointed but glad you went. I spent about 250 bones on cocktails last supercross I went to, hope that helps

My boy and I will be there this year. We've been to the LV race plenty of times, but never been to the St. Louis SX, so this should be fun! 👍