Sign in to follow this  

NorthCarolina Can I get a Amen!

I kinda liked the improved Thumpertalks extra's over this version, but this version is SOOOOOOO much easier to use. Hope everyone will come back as I miss all the chitchat we had going on here before the changeover.

I was just getting used to the other format and I liked it. Most people seemed to like the old format. Either is fine with me as long as i still have a place to talk about my bikes!

AMEN...for bringing back the old format...the new format lost a lot of thumpertalk members from participating and some just quit the board altogether...post dropped off in every forum and it was a p.i.t.a. to get used to...i commend thumpertalk for their actions and look forward to the board getting back to the way it used to be...enjoyable and fun:thumbsup: thanks again Mr.Bosh and staff 👍

i have always liked tt no matter the format. lets go ride and talk about it.

IT seems like a long time since we had this one on here kinda started getting to the new new one ..

dats a bic 10 4 ronald mcdonald. hit hard, hit harder.

yep, the old TT was as lame as our Disc Golf skrillz...but this is much better 4 me toooooo.

👍 to the TT person in charge that finally came to their senses.

bic 4 real

Woohoo!!! Love this old version over the new one. Only think I liked about the new one was the cool looking background. This one is SO much easier to read and use!

AMEN !!!🤣 :banana:the horror is over!!! thank you Thumpertalk. I had just about quit using it because of the terrible 👍 upgrade!

I like the old, but like few of the features of the new as well. However,

I coulnd't log in for 3 weeks when the conversion started, my fire wall

did not like the new TT. I'll give you an Amen! I like the old better.👍

Yeah I honestly don't know how I got by the last few weeks without GyroRonTalk.com 👍🤣

Yeah I honestly don't know how I got by the last few weeks without GyroRonTalk.com 👍🤣

🤣 but 🙂🤣:lol:

I am sure you stayed busy going through your AARP member benifits... You Mean old man!🤣

And dang it.... look who has the most posts between us!

I am sure you stayed busy going through your AARP member benifits... You Mean old man! 👍

And dang it.... look who has the most posts between us!

...but, look how long he's been a member... hehe:smirk:

He is still mean.... I thought me and him was buds

Damn, what a bunch a tender foots we got over here. My sense of humor is lost on ya Ron.

I thought bike sites were for ride planning, motorcycle discussion, video bragging and smack talk.

I'm good at the smack talk and we all know you got everything else covered. 👍

Okay... I admit, I have tender feelings.... And your right, I do talk too much. Making up for lost time ya know

Okay... I admit, I have tender feelings.... And your right, I do talk too much. Making up for lost time ya know

Ron... you are a slacker compared to how much I talked online when I got into the sport.

I still am in the top 10 of posters on some boards and I have changed my username and stopped posting during my divorce in 2006.

Keep up the passion. If you can take the heat and some ribbing you will be fine.

Ivan

JC is still hanging around.Havent ridden in awhile,last stint in the hospital was rough.However I am getting the itch and gonna need some peeps to tag along with.....