Sign in to follow this  

Its Back ......

I like the old one but I am missing my spy optic posts that I posted yesterday they aren't anywhere to be found in my posts. Any help.

Chris

Ok I guess. But I was starting to like the new version....

I like the old one but I am missing my spy optic posts that I posted yesterday they aren't anywhere to be found in my posts. Any help.

Chris

Na man, it looks like all posts from the last 2 months are missing. Gone forever I would suspect.... But I hope not.

All posts & threads missing since the 14/4/10.

My whole 5 page thread about my bike & photo's & everything is gone.

Kinda sucks really. They should of just left it & let everyone get used to it.

👍

I posted this morning but it's gone lol.

I prefer the old style the new ones just didn't work well, in my humble opinion of course.

Is it worth re-posting a new thread or will the ones from the new forum be moved over ?.

Serious right now this kind of sux cuz i was used to the other one already I was on it so often got used to it now I'm upset that my posts are gone.

I'd wait 24 hours or so. See what happens. Hopefully all the posts from the last 2 months return.

If not, its a bloody joke. They should of given us an ultimatum.

Serious right now this kind of sux cuz i was used to the other one already I was on it so often got used to it now I'm upset that my posts are gone.

Yep, you took the words out of my mouth. 👍🤣

I suppose it'll take some time to swap over the posts from last couple of months, but it does feel like coming home.

Perc

U think this is by design? lol ... Only bad design and one more move like this and this place is officially clown central 🤣 ... There is probably data in ~2 different DBs that will need to be merged or what ever but they should know that already and made a mention of it or taken this thing off line one day ...

They'll have to come out with some damage control on this F-up ... There had to be a ton of stuff people did not want to loose🤣

Ain't software fun 👍

Sorry, I liked the new one. I liked logging in and instantly getting access to the posts I was active in. I also liked being able to narrow down the regional dirt bike discussion to a smaller area. Also, what about posting pics and vids? Does this mean we have to do that photo bucket BS?

I like it. Glad to see simplicity back. If they could have done the new format without the fancy reply box I would have liked it 80% more.

Did you guys read the notice at the top of the page?

"While we are investigating the process of porting over threads & new user accounts made since April 14th, at least for now, they have not been moved over. We knew there would be questions about this, so we wanted to address this up front. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, stress or busted keyboards & mice that this may have caused you!"

What was with the generic avatars? Seems that some lost their avatar but then regained it. Guess that was just a another switch over thing.

They said they were working on getting the all the new posts moved over.

The only thing I liked about the huddler forums was the picture functions but I am sure there is some sort of vBulletin hack that could do the same thing.

I just set my forum skin back to Red/Silver and got the chills🤣

https://thumpertalk.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

👍

What I liked about the upgraded one is that it seemed to keep the "envy" lurkers out of the CRF forums and back in the Orange ones🤣

I like both versions and will miss a lot of the upgrade features ... but on the other hand won't lose any sleep over the fact the old one is back.

To me which "look" is better is like debating whether the 08 CRF is better than the 09 CRF ... everybody will have an opinion 👍