Sign in to follow this  

Selling my 08 KLX450 r

I am going to sell my 08 klx 450 r. Relativly low hours. 1 ride on new tires(1st replacement set) Quite a few extras. Clear title. Ca. green sticker. Just a little too much bike for me now. I thought I was younger. email me for picts Maypo2@d-web.com $4500 Thanks, Jack

You can always gear it down and tame the beast a bit! I'd hate to see you make a decision you'll regret....and you'll regret it!

I actually took my bike camping with me last weekend and made about a 50 mi. loop. Had a ball on it! It worked extremly well. I guess I forgot how much fun these really are. I have been spending so much attention on my vintage bikes, The green beast got neglected. shame on me. Jack

So Jack is keeping her now!!!!! Good for you!!!!!! We held a SECRET VOTE Jack....The vote was 100% for you to keep the bike.....So the VOTE STANDS...Gotta love Democracy......

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I thought I might go back to a KDX 220, but just can't give up the susp.. For an old man used to riding older dirt bike tech, This bike amases me everytime I ride it. It will stay in the stable with all my other bikes. Thanks Jack

For an old man used to riding older dirt bike tech, This bike amases me everytime I ride it.

+1

I had mine out for a week of off-roading last week . . . . .

God, I love this bike!🙂

Unfortunately, due to a family illness, i won't be camping and so won't be riding my bike the rest of the summer and season. So, it is up for sale again. $4000 will buy this very well set up bike! Works conn. skid plate, ascerbis hand guards, 52 tooth sprocket. enlarged outlet on pipe. extra air cleaner. etc. etc. etc. Thanks all, Jack

Let's bow our heads and have a moment of silence...NOW WHO WANTS A CHEAP SKOOT!!!???

No takers? This is a really nice bike for $4000. Thanks, Jack

Just got 4K for mine, so there should be someone out there looking for a nice bike. Craigslist has always worked best for me, not much action on the TT classifieds IMO. Best of luck.