Thank you lord

I am not sure the Lord didn't had anything to do with it ...??

What I liked about the upgraded one is that it seemed to keep the "envy" lurkers out of the CRF forums and back in the Orange ones

I like both versions and will miss a lot of the upgrade features ... but on the other hand won't lose any sleep over the fact the old one is back.

To me which "look" is better is like debating whether the 08 CRF is better than the 09 CRF ... everybody will have an opinion

You got that right Krannie. The new site attempt was lame at best. If the old site was a problem for the majority, then I could see the need, but that wasn't the case at all. In this case the saying :if it aint broke don't fix:

really applies!

Thanks TT for making things right again ?:thumbsup:

I wasnt a big fan of the new site at first, but I really started to like it... Im sad to see it go.

Dont get me wrong old site is good too, both get the job done IMO. I say whatever is better for TT to up keep (as long as we dont loose functionality) is best.

I wasnt a big fan of the new site at first, but I really started to like it... Im sad to see it go.

Dont get me wrong old site is good too, both get the job done IMO. I say whatever is better for TT to up keep (as long as we dont loose functionality) is best.

I agree, my thoughts exactly. ?

I see your Amen and raise you a Hallelujah! Yes, this is MUCH better.

Hi Krannie! -this is the first time I've seen you on here since the dreaded format change-- that should tell you how much I've used TT since then.

I think the new forum was to complicated, dudes need it simple so we can spend more time bs'n than trying to figure out which button to push!

I look through a hand full of different forums, and the updated TT was by far the hardest for me to navigate.

I'll b:banana:e spending more time here again now!