Man o man can;t wait for the Blackbear!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just checked the weather report and it looks liked it will rain all week then beautiful weather on sunday!...at least we'll be dry as we wade through the puddles! ????

Carefull, You must maintain your time-keeping ZEN!

timekeeper.looks like we now only have three of them this season.............

sad but true...got the email on the "timekeeper" today:bonk:??:lol:...so now it's down to the BlackBear as our last old fashioned one this year and then the Grizzly and the Cowbell in the ISDE format I guess

Would like to but I did an NMA timekeeper a few years back with only a cell phone and a stop watch—needless to say I did very bad. I swore after that, that I would get me an enduro computer but never did! ?

Do you guys have any ISDE's left for the season? My OMRA racing schedule is spread out quite a bit during the upcoming months,

Would like to but I did an NMA timekeeper a few years back with only a cell phone and a stop watch—needless to say I did very bad. I swore after that, that I would get me an enduro computer but never did! ?

Do you guys have any ISDE's left for the season? My OMRA racing schedule is spread out quite a bit during the upcoming months,

There's the grizzly and the Cowbell, both in October...more info can be found on the nmaoffroad website

WWW.nmaoffroad.org

Thanx.

So only one reset on the short course? No gas Stop just, Gas available...

When are we going to have time for coffee and chocolate dipped strawberries Like last year. ?

db

Edited by dan-oh

Thanx.

So only one reset on the short course? No gas Stop just, Gas available...

When are we going to have time for coffee and chocolate dipped strawberries Like last year. ?

db

Oh believe me...I'll make time! :-)