Sign in to follow this  

new to me drz (pic heavy)

well since my last posting went by-by with the so called conversion back to the old forum. i will have to start again.

so here is my bike, it started with 2100kms on it and now i have had a little time and money to put into it.

P5290016.jpg

IMAG0102.jpg

And now it looks like this.

P6060021.jpg"]

P6060024.jpg

P6060026.jpg

P6060022.jpg

P6060020new.jpg

P6060019.jpg

Nice bike, looks kinda like mine!

Reminds of of a pit we used to ride in. My buddy was gonna try to climb straight up it, he got up some real good speed and took it on at a 90 degree angle. His front wheel sank in the sand and he flipped over the bars into the sand head first. He got up and his helmet and clothes were filled with sand. We laughed for 2 hours.

easton exp bars are fantastic btw, for anybody who was wondering.

I was wondering. 🤣 👍

yeah sand hills are trouble, they seem soo easy but when the bottoms are steep they require alot of wheel speed.

i just have to adjust my pre-load on the rear, the static droop is almost 2 inches. thats a possible tomorrow job.

yea those bars look pretty nice....where did you buy them?

I think i'm just on the other side of 3 valley from you, lots of riding in between, we should hook up some time.

might take the sled out one more time tomorrow. went out may long weekend just west of revy. still lots of snow up high.

i got them in edmonton while we were visiting friends of ours, at a place called Argyll motorsports. they were $110, and the mounts were $40. where abouts are you? im in cranbrook, and there is alot of riding that i want to do this year.