Sign in to follow this  

Pirelli Scorpion Trail Tire

I had a 2009 DR 650 before it was stolen this past week 👍 I have a brand new Pirelli Scorpion Trail Rear Tire 130/80 HR that I was planning on using to replace the stock trailwing. I don't know if this is normally allowed or should be in some other part of the forum but I am looking to sell the tire if anyone is interested. I paid around $126 shipped.

Thanks

Dude, that SUCKS big time...I know...my bike was stolen a couple of weeks ago, too...Thankfully, I went around my neighborhood a couple of days later and found it behind an abandoned house..somewhat trashed, but pretty much intact...if you look down a few posts you can see where I wrote about it...the post title is "A sad day for Caymanwent.."...not sure about the tire, but I just wanted to commiserate on your loss...

Thanks...it sucks. I read that getting it back (in decent shape) is slim to none. I could put the tire up on craigslist I suppose.

That sucks... sorry to hear about your bike.

I hope you have insurance and you can get another one once they pay off.

After reading this and caymanwents thread, I'm going to keep the garage door closed at all times!!

BTW, I have Pirelli Scorpions on my '350, what's you thought on those tires? They don't appear to be well suited for dirt, but I could be wrong.

There's a classified section on the site, look on the tabs near the top of the page. I've never used it, but it looks good.

There's a lot of demand for bike parts on eBay, I bought a lot of stuff there.