Sign in to follow this  

A new DRZ400 seat on the market

I have a drz400sm and hated the stock seat and found a new one on the market that did not cost a arm and leg like corbin and the other custom ones. I have had it on my bike for a few weeks now and the little i have rode it the seat is way better. I use my bike for transportation to and from work and has helped alot. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on this new seat. The site is seatconcepts.com under dualsport. I would post a picture but dont have a photobucket acct.

The seat feels like the stock height. I had them install the seat & cover. Spam? No, just a local business that took care of me and a good product. The mfg said he is a member here and SMJ. If you guys have any questions i am sure he will reply, he did on SMJ.

Nice find I will have to put that on my to buy list, since I now have a spare seat so I can swap back and forth if wanted. With him being a member I surprised he has not advertised here, I think he would have sold a lot of seats.

With him being a member I surprised he has not advertised here, I think he would have sold a lot of seats.

I think he just did🤣

Hopefully the owner of that company, and those he askes to advertise his products contacts Thumper Talk ADMIN folks and works a advert deal 👍

Seat is a nice add to the available options for the DRZ..🤣

I really don't think that this is an advertisement for them, and what if it is. I like the seat, bring on better pics.

I really don't think that this is an advertisement for them, and what if it is. I like the seat, bring on better pics.

Thanks for your opinion 👍

Again, still.... if the company owner or his employees wish to advertise on TT, please contact the Site Admins to work that deal.

If users are just chatting about a product.. Then GREAT.. That’s what TT is for.🤣

attachment.php?attachmentid=13413&stc=1&d=1276027909

attachment.php?attachmentid=13414&stc=1&d=1276027912

Someone riding this new seat needs to post up a users report🤣

my_drz_001.jpg

drz_seat2_001.jpg

Its a good looking seat, i wonder how it stacks up to any of the other seats, its definetly cheaper than most others. I would like to see a report after a nice long ride.

Can you take a side view picture? How does the profile compare to stock?

The Corbins have a downward rake that I really didn't care for, and I haven't yet figured how to "justify" a Renazco....

Sent an email to Seat Concepts asking if they have any examples of the colors they offer for their DRZ seats and how long after ordering does it take for them to ship. I'll post their reply.

Well that didn't take long. Here is their reply...

I do not have any examples in pictures. I have a local uph. Shop do my covers so they are standard auto uph colors. Seats ship 3-5 days from order and install on the stock pan.

I'd love to hear how hard/soft the foam is and the height. If someone gets this seat, please report back to us.

Hello, I am the maker of the seat you guys are discussing. I want to thank dstuart for the info he is posting on the seat. He was the first customer as the seat was only finished 2 weeks ago or so. I did not come on here or other sites as i did not want to get slammed with spamming. I am glad the word is getting out and if he did not post about it who knows how long till it was known. The seat is a new foam with matching cover so you can keep the stock foam and cover for reuse or get a old junk seat and install for 2 complete seats. i used a sdg foam for the base shape and added to the sides not changing the height. I have had some inquiries on short and tall models. I might make a short version just because it will be easy to hot wire down this foam and finish. We do plan to make KTM and other adventure bike foams in the near future. If any of you want better pictures i can email them to you or set up a account to post on here. The yellow sm is mine in the picture above and a fellow drz owner. Thanks

Just ordered a blue and black seat for the DRZ. Can't wait to get my hands on it!👍

I'll post pics after I install it.

I would buy a tall seat if you made it. Bring it on.

looks great!! got to love having alturnitives to them pricey ones on the market!! super sweet dude!