Sign in to follow this  

Suzuki Boulevard

Hey all!

I have been a TT Member for some time now....... I still ride in the dirt.... hard, but what alot here do not know is that I am avid street rider. I drag race.... have been a squid... but most recently bought a 2006 Suzuki Boulevard for me and my love to see all tat the Norht east has to offer. I am a West Coaster originally BTW.

I have owned several, if not a rediculous number of street bikes, but this one by far is the best choice I have made considering my intended use and current street riding style....

Lets get these street forums going!

👍

Nice man, I love my 07' C90T just the same, great bikes!! Mine has ~6000 miles of trouble free riding! I know, 6000 miles is nothing, but I've read they will/can go over 100000 miles before top end rebuild. Enjoy!

Frank

I just got a '07 C50 for $3k, has 3k miles on it and very pristine. A cop had it, traded it in for a couple quads then a kid bought it who couldn't afford it or the insurance (and something about having to buy a ring because he got some chick pregnant...).

Anyways, it's black and spotless! I've had it about 3 weeks and put 1500 miles on it. Added Kuryakyn clear turn signals, headlight visor, chrome drive shaft cover, K&N air filter, NGK Iridium's and a PCRacing oil filter. Moved the plate to below the turn signals (and painted out the clear part of the taillamp lens), removed the passenger seat (no free-riders allowed) and the buddy pegs. It helps show off her big black a$$!

I'm thinking of putting on a set of Vance & Hines exhaust. Just can't decide on the Cruzers or the Straight Pipes. Anyone tried these? And the Fuel Management System too.

I have a 06 c50. Great bike runs great has almost 10k on it. Boring though down graiding from my cbr600rr and doesnt have the torq feel like a 883 sporster. But it serves its purpose and has never gave me a lick of trouble AT ALL

I have an 03 VL800 Volusia, I purchased last September for one yes $1.(long story) It had been run low of oil but ran ok. I just got it to the shop a few weeks ago and $694 later she's good to go. I plan to put another $1200 into it, to make it mine. But first I have to get my 8 year old a CRF70.

NCM_0058.JPG

I love my c50. Bought it a couple of years ago.It gets cold as Hell in NYC so I made some changes to adapt.I added avon cushion heated grips. revit glove liner,wolo air horn to make sure cars hear me.Powerlet and ram gps power supply and cellphone holder.Added La Rosa Custom  thick foam spring seat. Black light bar and black out from and rear signal lights.custom plate holder. and I added a custom bobber front ,rear fender,lights holder black springs,old fort style break light.,Added a exhaust wrap a week ago.next thing I am adding is an air filter and power commander and after that I will black out the bike but I am having problems finding a place that will paint bike in the NYC Area.

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:7338]
Edited by Mugetsu San