Sign in to follow this  

Washington My first Goldenspike

It never ceases to amaze me, every time I attend an event I meet more cool people! The offroad motorcycle community is a rare breed!

I have a few pictures to post from the goldenspike this weekend as well as some videos I took of the long course guys.

DSC01798.jpg

DSC01799.jpg

DSC01800.jpg

DSC01789.jpg

DSC01792.jpg

DSC01793.jpg

DSC01805.jpg

th_MOV01790.jpg

th_MOV01791.jpg

th_MOV01802.jpg

th_MOV01803.jpg

good times for sure.glad to meet ya.your right you do meet alot of cool people like yourself at the events.i like pic #2:smirk:

Nope...john was a conscientious objector on this one!

Big thanks to SJMC for putting on one of the best events of the year. They have a unique facility at their disposal and really put on a kicka$$ event.

Unfortunately my day ended about 1/2 a mile from the finish when my bike just stopped running. Thankfully it was an easy push back to the pits. When I took the gas tank off yesterday I found the Y-pipe on the coolant return hoses flapping in the breeze. So it appears at some point during the race the Y-pipe broke/cracked and I lost all the coolant. I drained the oil which was pretty black and smelled burnt. No debris on the drain magnet though. I'll start tearing it apart this week to see how bad the damage is.

How did you finish? I was 10th in Vet C

Dustin

I think I managed 8th place in VET C

PAUL