Sign in to follow this  

What is the best 85 dirt bike?

I am looking for a new dirt bike. Right now I have a suzuki DS80 and want to upgrade to an 85. I have been riding for 8 or 9 years so I have experience and I know how to use a clutch. I am going to be jumping and trail riding but probably no racing. I am 5 foot 1 inch and 80 pounds. Which 85 would be the best for me? Right now I am leaning towards the KX 85, RM 85, and SX 85.

You should also research how much parts cost and make sure its tuned correctly so you can BBBBBBBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!!

i have a YZ85 and i am under five foot. Was going to get the RM or KX, so either or. since your trail riding the KX and RM have low end power. plus you can get flywheel weights for those

i loved my 06 cr 85, just sold it actually. i got it about the same height/weight as u, except i was about 90 pounds. im pretty sure the ktm sx 85 has one of the heighest seat heights, and sometimes they can be a little bit harder to find parts for and may be more expensive

yeah, jos said they weren't but when I researched they were. I am not brand biased, but I have ridden a RM85 and YZ85 so either or are great, YZ just needs to be revved. Just keep it high in the RPMs (doesn't mean going fast.)

i would go with the ktm 85 when i moved up i didnt think that they were guna be good but i have one and i love it! they are worth it

its been a little over 2 weeks. I'm sure he either forgot about this thread or already bought a new bike