Sign in to follow this  

Intro post/My LTR450

Hey TT whatsup?

My name is Ryan, I'm 16 and live in Toronto, ON. I have a limited edition 2008 LTR450 with the following done to it:

DMC Afterburner quiet series full exhaust, Yoshimura Cherry Bomb, UNI air filter, Outerwears airbox lid, Factory Suzuki MX front bumper , Shock covers, side frame guards, Pro Armor Fat Peg Nerfs (black), Trail Tech Vapor, Trail Tech 1 1/8 dashboard, ProTaper ATV Mid bend Contour bars ProTaper pillow top grips, Maier plate holder, red PowerMadd Stars with mirrors and hand wrap, Pro Armor full chassis skid plate, rear swingarm skid plate, and A-Arm guards. Also an XC tire setup - 20" rear/21" front ITP T-9 Pro Series GPs on MAXXIS RAZRs.

Next up is a Kill switch, Trail Tech lights (ordered), Renthal grips (ordered), an electronics guard, DFR rear fender graphics, and a Quadtech beak.

Check out my youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/Kucan14

Here are some pics of my LTR (the red 08 Outlander 800 is my dad's)

May24th2010044.jpg

May24th2010042.jpg

May24th2010039.jpg

May24th2010035.jpg

May24th2010013.jpg

May24th2010009.jpg

May24th2010008.jpg

May24th2010006.jpg

May24th2010005.jpg

May24th2010004.jpg

May24th2010045.jpg:

IMG_0636.jpg

BTW, since I'm about done with my LTR "build", I have about $1000 to play with that I'm looking to use to get a bike. I'm looking for a late 90's 2 stroke 125cc bike.... specifically I'm looking in Michigan since bike prices in Canada are ridiculous. Found a few nice KX125s, RM125s, and CR125s... we'll see what happens.

I ride with two buddies at my farm, both have bikes, 1 has a WR250F, the other a 250SX-F. I also have a friend who I hope to finally ride with this summer who has a brand spanking new KX250F. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my LTR450, but I have some money to play with now and I want to have both a quad and a bike.

Hah who's Ryan?

Just kidding man... thanks for the compliment...I didn't know you were on TT!

Here's a crappy video I made at the cottage... got her up on youtube last night.

When we go riding sometime soon we're gonna have to make a better one though hahaha.

Edited by Canadian144

Hah who's Ryan?

Just kidding man... thanks for the compliment...I didn't know you were on TT!

Here's a crappy video I made at the cottage... got her up on youtube last night.

When we go riding sometime soon we're gonna have to make a better one though hahaha.

Yeah for sure man well make a dooope one.

Yeah man. I'll see if my friends up there are around. The kid who has the WR250F has a much bigger/better property to ride on... hopefully he's around.

BTW you got a video camera that's decent? I have my gopro helmet camera and my Canon DSLR that shoots HD video... but that's it. I want to get one of those Flip HD camcorders.

Yeah those are dope. I've got a Vixia HF100 which takes pretty good video. I also got an Epic Wide HC as well.