Online OEM Stores?

Does anyone know if there are any Canadian Online Stores that sell OEM parts? (Specifically for Suzuki)

The only ones I know of only sell aftermarket stuff so I order OEM from the States, it still works out to be cheaper than what the dealer sells the parts for but shipping and duty are a pain..

Shop around the US sites for one that ships USPS reasonably. Then there is no duty.

I have one I use out of Oregon for Yamaha and they never charge me over $30 shipping, no mattter how big the order. They do have a $25 minimum shipping charge though so you need to order a bunch of stuff at a time.

But even with shipping and exchange I still get my parts at 1/3 - 1/2 the price I can here in Canada ?

That sounds good, I've only found sites that ship with UPS usually, so there's always some kind of "Tax and Duty" added... whatever that is.

What is the store called that you use from Oregon tribalbc?

I had a hard time dealing with Gnarly Parts. My order was listed in stock but wasn't shipped a week later so I checked by e mail and was told it was shipped the day before. A few days after that I called them and they told me they hadn't received my parts from the supplier yet. (Same person both times). I received my parts four business days after I called.

I might try them again but I'm not sure yet.

I had a hard time dealing with Gnarly Parts. My order was listed in stock but wasn't shipped a week later so I checked by e mail and was told it was shipped the day before. A few days after that I called them and they told me they hadn't received my parts from the supplier yet. (Same person both times). I received my parts four business days after I called.

that's a hard time????? post up your CDN OEM/aftermarket site, thanks.

google..gnarlyparts, internationalmotorsports, avicious, dualsportbc .... lots of choices. Freetrade, imo is a myth.
+1 for Gnarly Parts also might want to check out

http://www.royaldistributing.com/main/

I used to shop from Royal Distributing all the time until I found out about Gnarly, now I order from them for any aftermarket stuff, they're awesome. I liked Royal Distributing though, just makes more sense and cheaper shipping to order from Gnarly since it's nice and close to me.

International Motorsports has OEM now! I thought they just sold bikes, looks like they have a big selection of stuff now though. I'll have to put in an order and see how it goes, nice that they're located in BC

http://www.internationalmotorsports.com/index.htm

He can get OEM for most models, but call to find out for sure.

I did hear a story from someone that something didn't get shipped out and he drove it out to the person but that is hard to do if you live more than an hour away.

I just pick up my stuff from the shop, it's terrible to go into the shop, he has so much stuff in stock that i always seem to walk out with more than I came in for.?

• 4 weeks later...

This is a bit of a huge thread revival... But anybody know any good u.s oem parts stores that can ship USPS? Stuff seems way cheaper on Bikebandit and other sites, but none of them can ship usps exept for TT, who wanted something like 80 bucks to ship some gaskets and cams. No thanks!

Gnarly parts is does allot of shipping, and to get the good prices to pass on to the customers. Dave goes across the boarder and it may take a little while, he can't stock everything that you order, but is very quick, compared to other on-line companys or even a bike store. nothing but good things to say about Gnarly Parts.

This is a bit of a huge thread revival... But anybody know any good u.s oem parts stores that can ship USPS? Stuff seems way cheaper on Bikebandit and other sites, but none of them can ship usps exept for TT, who wanted something like 80 bucks to ship some gaskets and cams. No thanks!

Did you see if International Motorsports had the parts you need? They're out of the Vancouver area, so no borders for shipping, it could end up being a lot cheaper. You should see if you can get a quote for parts and shipping and see how it compares.

I've been using BikeBandit a lot over the last year, they ship UPS but they don't seem to over-charge as much as some other online places from the states. It's always good to get everything you need in 1 order though, saves a lot of money on shpping in the long run.

Also, I talked to the TT store on the phone a while ago and they explained that the shipping calculator was usually totally wrong because it doesn't know the correct weights of every part, so it just assumes all the parts are 2.5 pounds or something, so that's why shipping always comes out to an outrageous amount. It's corrected once the order is placed to the right shipping though

Also, I talked to the TT store on the phone a while ago and they explained that the shipping calculator was usually totally wrong
Thanks thats nice to know!!!!
I've been using BikeBandit a lot over the last year, they ship UPS
I have a P.O box so no UPS for me. Plus Ive had to deal with UPS before and I will refuse to ever again..

I ended up ordering the gaskets from gnarlyparts, great people to work with. Cams are coming in off ebay, and the few oem bits I ended up ordering at the dealership ? Im super pumped to get my bike back toghether now!?

Also, I talked to the TT store on the phone a while ago and they explained that the shipping calculator was usually totally wrong because it doesn't know the correct weights of every part, so it just assumes all the parts are 2.5 pounds or something, so that's why shipping always comes out to an outrageous amount. It's corrected once the order is placed to the right shipping though

But there shipping still ends up being rediculous, it's too bad ?

Depending how close you are to the border, it's often easiest to ship to a nearby U.S. town. www.hagensofblaine.com will receive any package for you for $2. Drive across to pick it up, declare it and you might have to pay tax coming back in, often nothing. Even with non-US made items, you rarely pay 'duty'. I live a mile from Blaine, WA and make about a dozen 20-minute trips a year. A Nexus card helps keep things quick, too.