Sign in to follow this  

NewYork Ace mx

Did ACE ( Modena ) run their race on 06/06 as scheduled ?

Does anyone know if they will still be having the practice session on 06/23 ?

thanks

I have to be honest. The lack of information regarding this whole thing is really quite annoying. Now you go to Ace's website and there is some post on there from today that makes it sound like Ace is up and running for the rest of the season. Yet, go the MSC website and that is contradicted. I just want to know what the hell is going on. I am trying to plan some races for myself and I don't know what is going on.

AK ran the race and it was very muddy. they only ran one moto. From what I have been told, the next ACE race is going to be at AK as well. That will be the last time AK can host an ACE race due to their agreement with the town on the number of events that they can hold. As for futher ACE events, they are looking into other options with existing MSC tracks to host. The appeal was heard and it can take upwards of 90 days for a ruling.

AK ran the race and it was very muddy. they only ran one moto. From what I have been told, the next ACE race is going to be at AK as well. That will be the last time AK can host an ACE race due to their agreement with the town on the number of events that they can hold. As for futher ACE events, they are looking into other options with existing MSC tracks to host. The appeal was heard and it can take upwards of 90 days for a ruling.

Yes, thank you for the update.

If you go to the MSC website, there is a statement from the MSC pres regarding that issue. As I read it, they are working with other MSC tracks to take the remaining Ace dates. Sounds to me from reading the statement that it's a "thanks but no thanks" from the MSC to Walden. Maybe I am reading into it wrong....

I don't think you are wrong. Again, from what I have been told, there is a very slim chance that MSC will hold races at walden as long as the present MSC administration is in place. its a shame that the personal agendas of a few are negatively effecting the membership.

I don't think you are wrong. Again, from what I have been told, there is a very slim chance that MSC will hold races at walden as long as the present MSC administration is in place. its a shame that the personal agendas of a few are negatively effecting the membership.

I agree. The MSC seems to have a "Holier than Thou" attitude. Apparently the scheduled XMS race at AK Farms will NOT take place due to the MSC threatening Anthony with taking away three events if he hosts the race. I don't really see where the MSC is in a position to make such threats at this point, but that's their mentality. What's best for the riders and the sport definitely doesn't seem to be a priority! 👍

I agree. I wish people could leave their personal agendas out of this. Do they not see our sport is in jeopardy everywhere you look. Slowly we are losing places to ride one by one. Soon there will be no tracks around here and that will be a shame.