Sign in to follow this  

KTM 250 SX-F Front Fork Sag Settings

Well anyways for now my revalve post is gone but I tried my bike out last weekend and I'm much much happier.

The bike didn't kill my arms. I actually used all the suspension but never felt a bottoming out.

I did measure my free sag and rider sag for the forks.

Free = 23mm

Rider = 45 mm

According to the previous thread I think it was

Free = 35-55mm

Rider = 55-75mm ??

Do the bikes come stock with this setting? I'm thinking there is no way with a stiffer sping did my bike come with that setting.

I'm thinking of doing this adustment this weekend and according the ShockDoc I need to remove the white spacers to adjust this.

One fork has 3 spacers and another has 2. It came like that stock and I never messed with it. 2 of those spacers seems like the distance I need for the extra sag. Can I run one side without spacers? Or should I try 1 spacer in both sides?

So far I'm in the right direction just wondering if I should even break my forks open again.

Again thanks TTers for your help.

Keep removing spacers untill you get at least 35mm's free sag. If you can't do it with the springs you have then you need to go 1 size lighter and adjust preload accordingly.

doc

Is it fine to run with out the white spacers?

You prob can but I always like to have at least 1 in there so you aren't metal on metal.

doc