Husqvarna 510smr for sale

. i'd guess 4-6000 here, but i know prices are different in other nations.

Despite the fact that it is quite clean, I think that price is a bit optimistic. After all, it's now 6 years old. Probably between 2900-3900, if you actually want to sell it.

Despite the fact that it is quite clean, I think that price is a bit optimistic. After all, it's now 6 years old. Probably between 2900-3900, if you actually want to sell it.

you're probably right. i just tacked some extra on for the factory race spec aspect and with the low miles. but it is in england so i don't really know

• 3 weeks later...

sell it for whatever it is worth to you, imo.

only the user can estimate a reasonable value for the good. It is your job as an almighty consumer to 'make an assessment' as ye olde Gregg would say.

If you jump on a bike at 6 years old and its rattling and loose as hell it might only be worth 2900, but if well maintained you will usually get what you pay for, a demon smr from hell.

I sold my INSANE STOCK 2003 SMR450 last year with about 4000km on the odo and i test rode a 2006 smr510 with full akrapovic exhaust and although the engine felt fine, the brakes and compression were sad and and it all felt a bit askew and how do you say... Hondaish? ? (you know what i mean...shit is feeling OK because the bike is awesome in general, but it's handle bars are bent or the ****er has just thrashed the sub frame so you get used to riding a shitty bike essentially.)

power to the people! sell your wares at your extortionate rates! (long story short)