Sign in to follow this  

Virginia Virginia riders connection

I'll start this one off again.

When and where are we riding? Anyone want to ride Taskers Gap this coming Sunday?

Looks like I'm out before I was even in. I'll be busy all weekend with the family, so no riding until the following weekend.

Looks like I'm out before I was even in. I'll be busy all weekend with the family, so no riding until the following weekend.

so you up for something this weekend.. might be open....

so you up for something this weekend.. might be open....

I'm game for a Saturday outing, was planning on hitting Taskers Gap.

VXCS at NCMP Sunday...anyone?

I thought about it, but I'm no where near comp level.

Looking like 6 to 8 riders heading to http://www.riversedgeoutdoorsllc.com/ this Sunday. It'll be my first time there but looking forward to it. I've heard good things.

Note: I hear the owner sometimes closes the place if they get a lot of rain. Will have to watch the weather & call ahead.

Keith, Matt & I are meeting 3 riders from NC there around 10am, but the place opens the gates at 9. I heard Mark, Brad & maybe Robert might show up too. 😏

The place got about an inch of rain today & the owner says conditions should be really good tomorrow. (It was dry & dusty untill today.) They're definately open for business. We'll keep our eyes peeled for you Farmer72.

We had a good turnout & a fun ride. Most of us gave Rivers Edge Outdoors a thumbs up. As a bonus, didn't see a single quad all day.

1001792f.th.jpg 1001794.th.jpg