Sign in to follow this  

Fork Gaurds for xr650L,Where?

Hello all, I'm a newbie here so my apologies if this was posted in the wrong area but I am looking for some Fork gaurds like the Acerbis ones, anyone know who handles these for the xr650L? Been looking with no success 👍

Thnaks

lom

As far as anyone knows they don't exist anymore. Even the ones from summers raceing. If you see a set out there for sale used you would probably be best to jump on them. Some have modified ones from other bikes to fit. Don't know any specifics though sorry.

Hello all, I'm a newbie here so my apologies if this was posted in the wrong area but I am looking for some Fork gaurds like the Acerbis ones, anyone know who handles these for the xr650L? Been looking with no success 👍

Thnaks

lom

MAIER makes them for the XR600R... and they WILL fit..part# is 59620..The disc guard will need slight trimming..but easily done..

B

MAIER makes them for the XR600R... and they WILL fit..part# is 59620..The disc guard will need slight trimming..but easily done..

B

I take it that you may have done this?? If so do you have pics of the mods needed on the disc cover?

Thanks