Bike parking Missoula, MT, or Spokane, WA, 23rd July to 9th August?

Hi

If you’ve been following my various post recently ref parking my borrowed DRZ close to different airports and think that I should make my mind up, I apologise!

As I’ve written here: https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=897067&highlight=

for my CDT/TAT/Oregon Discovery/Lolo Motorway loop starting and finishing in Phx, AZ, different options seem to be coming into my head daily. My latest plan is to head east from PHX, AZ and meet the CDT in northern NM and do the loop anticlockwise. I have gps tracks for everything so am not restricted in having to do the TAT east to west via the usual roadbook. If I am able to park the bike near Missoula, MT or Spokane, WA, I think my timings for things to see and do en-route might be better.

I have to join my wife and son for a family vacation in SoCal between 23rd July to 9th August and hence wish to park a DRZ400e with minimal luggage (v small and compact: fits easily into corner of garage or yard) close to either Missoula, MT or Spokane, WA so I can catch flights to/from SFO/LAX.

Nothing is set in stone... I really don’t want to mess anyone around and really appreciate if anyone can help me out.

Cheers

Chris

My boss might let you park it at our Jag/Rover/Volvo store in Spokane . He rides and can relate with you endeavor . Besides , you can get a taste of home looking over the product...lol They are not open on Sudays so keep that in mind .

Ah, the pride of Longbridge and Cowley. I thought Jag was just a rebadged Ford? ?

Thanks for the offer. Will see how things pan out (time/distance travelled) and get in touch again later.

Thanks

Chris

Ah, the pride of Longbridge and Cowley. I thought Jag was just a rebadged Ford? ?

Thanks for the offer. Will see how things pan out (time/distance travelled) and get in touch again later.

Thanks

Chris

Now it's a rebadged Tata..... lol