Sign in to follow this  

Back in the game. 06 KX 450. What next?

I have a 06 KX 450 and have enjoyed but wanting a new bike that turns good and stable. Thinking a 09 or 10. Which brand should I get for turning of stable riding? I like tracks for the most part. Im getting a 450 for sure.

couldn't get my password to work so I had to create another account. onlybrad

Anybody have ideas what bike turns well???

The best "turning bikes" have always been Suzuki. I hear the 2010 is real good with a much better motor than previous years. I'm a 2t guy the rm250 is perfect for me.

I've read/heard the yahama 450 feels like a 250 4 stroke handling wise.

When it comes to turning...u cant go wrong with a Suzuki. Those bikes just flat out perform in the corners. Im one of the lucky guys on here that works at a dealership thats big on motocross. We get new Kawi's, Suzuki's, and Yamaha's every year, and tones of em. I work in parts, but we have a track out behind the place and they let us riders test the new bikes every year. On the 250's it wasnt as noticable, but between the 450's the Suzuki was hands down the best bike in the corners. The bike tracks and controls amazing and the overall feel in the corners is more like the 250f's. I felt the Kawis had the best power...but dont all 450's??? lol.

Ive used to race a kawi, but for the last couple of years all ive gotten r Suzuki's. I just love the way the things handle, and they have offered bikes with real solid power these last few years.

But def check out a RMZ. Both 09 and 10 would be great bikes. If u have the $$ im sure the 2010 is just a little better.