High Point - Round 3- MX 2010 Predictions, Discussion and Results *SPOILERS*

First off, the round two topic (and round 1) has gone bye bye, so unless it is recovered this week we will not include the round 2 scores for the season.

Picks are due Saturday June 11th at 8am PST. I will not accept picks once the practices start, so this might vary a bit but don't push it. Once timed practices starts I will not allow any more picks.

We lost the rules topic (it was the round 1 topic for the season) I will probably end up typing something simple that explains everything and just make it a web page. Here is the basics of the scoring for each class.

1st place - 10 points

2nd place - 8 points

3rd place - 6 points

4th place - 4 points

5th place - 2 points

Fastest Qualifier - 2 points

1 point bonus for a rider in the top 5 not in the correct position. ?

Anyway, if you are not in yet and want to get in all you have to do is use the format below and post picks but for player number put NEW PLAYER (in caps). Once you get your picks in you will be given a player number for the following weeks.

For EVERYONE, please copy and paste the following format into your post so everyone's picks are in a same format and only use this format if you want to be part of the prediction contest. If you don't use this format I wont enter your picks.

user name

player number

450 class

Fastest Qualifier- 22

250 class

Fastest Qualifier- 377

Notice that I have a space for player numbers. This is to help me enter your picks into the spreadsheet.

Here are the player numbers

MX-player_no.jpg

please use rider #s and not names.

if you update your picks please make a NEW post and put UPDATE at the top of the post. DO NOT edit your original post.

Here are the top 25 in points

MX-week01%28top25%29.jpg

>>HERE<< is a PDF of everyone's scores

Again, week 2 (Freestone) will not be scored unless the topic gets pulled from the TT grave yard.

Enjoy!

?

First off, the round two topic (and round 1) has gone bye bye, so unless it is recovered this week we will not include the round 2 scores for the season.

Hey Rando,

Ask the owner Bryan if he can pull up that thread, he should be able to do it.?

Husky34

450 Class:

Fastest Qualifier:

250 Class:

Fastest Qualifier:

Hell with it! Throwing caution to the wind with these picks. If there are thunder storms on race day as predicted, then I like these picks.

Bravo! Early week submission!

Hey Rando,

Ask the owner Bryan if he can pull up that thread, he should be able to do it.?

that sounds WAY more work than I want to do... ha

If someone wants do the dirty work I will update round 2 picks if the topic comes back.?

that sounds WAY more work than I want to do... ha

If someone wants do the dirty work I will update round 2 picks if the topic comes back.?

I say it would be fine to scrap round 2 pics, probably round 1 as well...?