Sign in to follow this  

California Another Cal-city to husky ride..

Hey all.. so I guess all the previous posts are gone hu???

well here is the repost..

getting close.. who all is in??

When the forum was down for an hour or two this afternoon I half expected a third forum to show up when it came back on... LOL

Gary I thought it was Friday unless something changed.

When the forum was down for an hour or two this afternoon I half expected a third forum to show up when it came back on... LOL

Gary I thought it was Friday unless something changed.

yup friday!!!

Well push my finger into my sphincter I forgot it was Friday. I might have to cancel. Going to pick up more "on-call". The guy that just took over forgot about a fishing trip he planed two months ago. I thought I was forgetful. LOL, anyhow he needs someone to take it Wed, Thurs, Friday. So, stay tuned.

you sick bastard

🤣:lol:🤣🙂

🙂 I knew someone would read that and puke!🤣

👍 All in fun you know! 🙂

At least it is my own!

Looks like the weather is going to be perfect, I just might have to join you guys. Where are you planning on staging and how many are going?

I am trying for the Husky ride this Friday but I have only been there once. I am hoping others will step in. I know I would not get lost, but I may not find the Monument either after all the single tracks I do know. Anyway, It looks better than it did, because fish boy is going fishing and gave "on call" to someone else. If I do go it will be 3 max and 2 for sure. Maybe I can ask Silver if he would like to go...The Yami is fixed I Hear. LOL

I know of staging areas, we will meat at 4 corners/junction.

Well, It's all over now. Fish boys alternative fell through and I took over. Sorry Andy.

Well, It's all over now. Fish boys alternative fell through and I took over. Sorry Andy.

ahhh crap! ok.. anyone else been there??

PM hammerd, good guy, might know the area. If you have a GPS and another person to ride with, you will be fine as long as the other rider is capable like you.

PM hammerd, good guy, might know the area. If you have a GPS and another person to ride with, you will be fine as long as the other rider is capable like you.

Good guy huh?🤣 I would love to go and show the way but I am having no luck finding a sitter for my son so its not looking good for me either. 👍

Good guy huh?🤣 I would love to go and show the way but I am having no luck finding a sitter for my son so its not looking good for me either. 👍

How old is he now? Never mind, bring him by, I'll let him hang out with my boys all day on Xbox. 🙂 I would love to go but my whole thing is I would have to be ready for work by 4:30 pm in Orange. I would not make it if I did the husky ride.🤣 Good thing is I am making a little more $$ for goodies on the bikes. You are the same Hammer and wife I met in the Cal-City clean up right?

How old is he now? Never mind, bring him by, I'll let him hang out with my boys all day on Xbox. 🙂 I would love to go but my whole thing is I would have to be ready for work by 4:30 pm in Orange. I would not make it if I did the husky ride.🤣 Good thing is I am making a little more $$ for goodies on the bikes. You are the same Hammer and wife I met in the Cal-City clean up right?

He's 2 1/2, 3 in september but man I think he would wear your boys out, they wouldnt know what to do!🤣 And yea thats us from the CC clean up. 👍

well gary what about going to silverwood for the day? you could be back by 4 for that right?

Andy, you make it hard to resist, but man, I wish I could. Would you like to pick up my Joe in Orange and take him? He would go but it's out of your way but he'll go. Me, I just booked a job for tomorrow during the day. Give me a call.