Sign in to follow this  

NorthCarolina Riding sunday june 13th

Big Mike, I would like to do some riding Sunday too.... Just don't have the time to make the drive to TN, think I am going to try to go hit Brushy and ride the usual loop there.....

Big Mike, I would like to do some riding Sunday too.... Just don't have the time to make the drive to TN, think I am going to try to go hit Brushy and ride the usual loop there.....

mideast. woodruff sc. it is not that far

Yeah I understand. I may be able to talk the guys into riding carden hollow sunday instead. All single track. just right by the bristol motor speedway if you could make that and anyone else might want to join?

We got a small group already lined up for Sunday at Brushy and thats what I am going to do. I am not racing anymore till I get my suspension sorted out. That Mideast race is tempting, but if it located where I think it is located, it is the same track we ran a Setra race on a few months ago..... lot's of the course was in open fields and cut over, so expect dust. I am still picking dust boogers out of my nose, I will take a break from the dust this weekend.

Mike, I need to plan a trip to Tn... a overnight or even weekend trip. I don't have time to run up there this weekend. We plan to ride Brushy from 9am till about 1 or 2 pm and then high tail it home so we can go to the lake Sunday evening and do some jet skiing

Ok big ron sounds good. Yeah I moved into my new place so come up anytime! we Have 2 great spots to ride up here now. I need to go cut some weeds down but still tons of fun to ride and FREE! Oh yeah. I dropped my bike off today for the new graphics and #'s its gonna look sick!

Mike, let me know if you end up riding at carden hollow on Sunday.

I hope it is, don't want to see a bigger crash. wasn't that bad looking but sure flocked me up lol. when will up post the vid up?