Sign in to follow this  

Head Work

Want opinions on head work from people that have actually had theres done Im thinking Pro circuit since ive had them do my suspinsion work, Eleven 10 mods or williams motor works

Have you had any work done by them. Just wondering how it performs.

If you aren't scared to not use the big names (like Pro-Circuit), i would contact Harris Performance (hpbikes.com). His prices are reasonable and he does very good work. He did the head on my 10 CRF250R. 👍

Have you had any work done by them. Just wondering how it performs.

Yes, the bike pulls almost like a 450 on bottom but still revs out and pulls all the way to the limiter.

i had my 09 done buy yosh has more low end tourqe but i dont like the top end rev falls flat like its hiting the rev limiter. my next one i'm doing cylinder works 270 kit and pipe.

i had my 09 done buy yosh has more low end tourqe but i dont like the top end rev falls flat like its hiting the rev limiter. my next one i'm doing cylinder works 270 kit and pipe.

It's really gonna fall flat up top then!

Getting the bigger motors to run right requires a lot of cam testing...and often different head set ups.

I have found that due to extra size...if the rider likes a 250f style delivery, the intake cam can be retarded about 2 degrees and help a lot with over rev, and the exhaust can be improved to suit the bigger motor better.

The kawi is a strong bike stock, some race gas and fresh top ends can do you decent on that bike!

i had a 263cc 07 and i liked it didnt fall off at all. this ported motor has more chug than than the 263, its just the way they port this bike, i do agree i should have just left it and put the pipe on and saved my money. i like the power spread of the stock motor.