HighPoint 250 coverage

I looked and don't see any re-airs of the 450 on nbc or speedtv. Some people sure are picky, that was not boring and Live coverage in HD is hard to call atrocious IMO. Maybe a bit to much track side stuff during the actual moto but still good.

I looked and don't see any re-airs of the 450 on nbc or speedtv. Some people sure are picky, that was not boring and Live coverage in HD is hard to call atrocious IMO. Maybe a bit to much track side stuff during the actual moto but still good.

Yea, no way in hell was that a boring race. Multiple Alessi vs whoever battles. Good racing for 1st between Grand and Dungey. Shit, Dungey blew out a berm while in 1st, had to ride off the track behind the banners and let Grant in front of him. Grant running a flat tire, pitting, then coming back to race. Some dude ate shit over the finish line jump and almost killed himself crashing into the fence. Shorty and someone else crashing and sliding off the track not knowing whos bike was whos. Many more things too. Totally boring.

Yes, all of the side show stuff was bull shit. I could give a F' what some redneck is grilling. I could give two shits about the Hahn Bros. piece. Who gives a rats ass about the tunnel to the track? F' all of that while the race is going on, before the race or after, fine, not during.

MAX!!!