largest fuel tank?

The Clarke tank comes in stock, 2.6 gal and 3.2 gal and comes in clear or black. The reviews on both rockymountain and motosport.com both showed the Clarke tank as the best one and the cheapest too...The IMS tank is a 3.1 gal. The Acerbis tank is a 3.3 gal tank but doesnt use the stock shrouds instead its a one piece shrouds/tank unit like the safari desert tanks. The clarke tank is the way to go.

The reviews on both rockymountain and motosport.com both showed the Clarke tank as the best one
Having owned two Clarkes and an IMS, I disagree. Niether on fits perfectly, but the IMS fits much better.
I did see that people are having trouble with the gas cap fitting. Whats up with that and what caps fit?

Never heard of there being a problem. Mine came with a Tusk billet cap. I believe a CR/CRF cap fits.

I have no experience with the Clarke, but I'm NOT impressed with the fit of my IMS tank. Almost a square peg/round hole scenario. Why is it so dang hard for these companies to make a tank that actually fits these bikes?

My IMS came with its own cap and its definitely not the same as stock.