hawaiidirtrider

Beta cross reference?

1 hour ago, BigRedRR said:

Probably been done years ago but here goes... what foot pegs are the same fitting as our bikes? Husky, Kato?

sorry if it’s already been covered, thanks gang.

I got ktm pegs on my 525 rs and my 300 rr. Had to barely drill out the bolt hole just a little on the moose racing pegs I put on. Not sure if newest ktm pegs are different now. I think its all the same. My stock Beta pegs on 2 bikeslook exactly the same as ktm but have a beta insignia. 

Put a google search and there’s a peg thread here. 

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

A couple of years ago I found out that the rider of a 96 XR400 fits perfectly on a 2016 430RS ........................................................... Sorry, been wanting to do that for too long now.

I'm still pleased with the fitment.

• Like 3

If you need a new fan motor buy a SPALL 4" puller fan from amazon. Cost is around $60 vice $170 nd it is the same motor used in trail tech units. Only one catch! The OEM 3 bolt fan bracket will have to be used not the 4 bolt spall fan bracket. For this, both oem and spall fan blades need to be taken off to do the motor swap. its easy with a little heat and they come right off . Some high temp epoxy may be needed to mount the oem fan blade on the new spall motor. You don't have to use the oem fan blade but having used the new spall fan blade and tossing the oem one out, I feel the oem blades work much better at moving more air through the radiators. Do a little modifying save a lot of money. Hope this helps!!510734485_SPASSFAN.PNG.27b22eba48f10904d56583563802cfdb.PNG1973253378_InkedOEMFAN_LI.jpg.67568b387f973a5dc64452484be359c2.jpg