So. Maine?

Hi Jethro,

I'm in Southern NH and ride in Berwick ME, Lebanon ME and Acton ME often...PM me what type of stuff you like to ride. An Adventure bike or large KLR would be a handful on most of our stuff. I dont "really" dual sport. My bike is plated but use the road only to connect to the trails.

SkisNH

Any dual sport folks in or around Portland Maine to ride and talk shop with? Thanks. Jethro.

Check in with either Maine Cycle in Lewiston/Auburn- local club Pinetree trail riders

or Motobikes Plus in Portsmouth,NH- local club Seacoast trail riders. Both very good shops and very good clubs. Good Luck!!

Check in with either Maine Cycle in Lewiston/Auburn- local club Pinetree trail riders

or Motobikes Plus in Portsmouth,NH- local club Seacoast trail riders. Both very good shops and very good clubs. Good Luck!!

Ya, Maine Cycle. Good idea. Thanks. To Skisnh, I agree it's a pig to bring out in the woods. I try and find trails that I am still smiling what I get done. So far there are alot of technical trails or closed to land/club owners. I've found a few. Let me know where you like to go and if you think my bike would do o.k. Thanks. Jethro72.

Ya, Maine Cycle. Good idea. Thanks. To Skisnh, I agree it's a pig to bring out in the woods. I try and find trails that I am still smiling what I get done. So far there are alot of technical trails or closed to land/club owners. I've found a few. Let me know where you like to go and if you think my bike would do o.k. Thanks. Jethro72.

What do you ride? My comment about the KLR was rhetorical, and what do you feel comfortable with...ATV type trail ok? Do you have a gps?

SkisNH

Hey. I ride a '09 DR650. What I am comfortable with is nothing technical, mild-ish ATV trails. Nothing I have to worry about busting my ass on but still fun.

I have a ride that the DR would be ok...a couple of sections will be tricky by very doable. Do you have a gps? if so I'll email a track and we can discuss when and where. PM your private email

SkisNH