Sign in to follow this  

Minnesota Who is racing the Staples HS this Sunday?

I think I should've kicked Dan in the nuts. He's getting the 2 wheels stuff figured out and had a great ride to 2nd place yesterday! I didn't see him at all. I might need to work on my fitness a little, Dan and the others are starting to leave me behind even though I ask them to wait up!

..... and the others are starting to leave me behind even though I ask them to wait up!

I feel your pain.....I asked everyone to quite using there rear brake after I broke my on the 2nd lap.... nobody wanted to wait for me! :)

Just for that I hope one of my girls' beats you this week Tom... I may even make sure your transponder doesn't work for your race, remember I'm usually scoring the C race. :)

So were you the one who put the poison in my KFC lunch on Thurdsay? :lol:

I ended up with a 102.5*F fever late Thursday night and had everything out of my system by Saturday but was waaaaaaaaay too weak to race on Sunday. :banana:

So were you the one who put the poison in my KFC lunch on Thurdsay?

You can thank Colonel Harland Sanders - how do you eat that stuff :)

You can thank Colonel Harland Sanders - how do you eat that stuff :banana:

I hate the place, but was convinced by a co-worker to go there. :)

I think I should've kicked Dan in the nuts. He's getting the 2 wheels stuff figured out and had a great ride to 2nd place yesterday! I didn't see him at all. I might need to work on my fitness a little, Dan and the others are starting to leave me behind even though I ask them to wait up!

Thanks Matt.

I recently switched from Miller Lite to Busch Light, and think that has made me faster.... :)

Thanks Matt.

I recently switched from Miller Lite to Busch Light, and think that has made me faster.... :)

No, its most likely that the farts from drinking Busch Light are choking out the riders behind you.

newp500 you did that good with no rear brake. You got first in your class didnt you. Props to you. I think when I get my rekluse for the 250 im getting a left hand brake. Im trading the stock 19 for a 18 this week. I want to try tubeless trials tires on dry days. Do they make you move to AA if you get first in your class at the end of the year? I should have all the parts for redoing my lower end by friday. When do you have time to help me split the cases and pull the bearings. I can put it back together without any specal tools correct. I go back to work the 6th. Now I can actualy aford to properly setup my bike for ice this winter.

Do they make you move to AA if you get first in your class at the end of the year?

Top 10 overall in the entire A class are the AA riders for the next year. 11-20 are in a new class called A-Advanced.

So basically, you could win your class in A for the season and still not get moved to AA if you weren't finishing consistantly in the top 10 overall of all of the races through the season.

Oh ok im new to the whole distric 23 thing. Thanks

Did good for my class.... Garrett worked the event and Stephen wasn't there. Overall position is more important to me than a class win at this point.

We can split your case anytime after the 4th, I can do Steve's at the same time then.