Where to buy a CR style front brake hose

I need to replace my stock f. hose on my `02 WR426 soon and thought I would go to a CR style. What should I get?

you will need a new left front fork guard with brake hose holder.

Try this: http://www.ride-engineering.com/products.php?p=b&s=10&e=15

It looks like you can adapt their hose holder to your old fork guard saving more money.

Much thanks thats what I needed. CA plate WR ? My dream :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now