So this is what the older tt members did in the 80s

holy crap, look at all those mullets:shocked:

Yeap, mullets, tacky day-glo hats and gear, old school 2strokes......but do you TT'rs realize the one thing that is missing from these guys that a lot of the new generation of racers have?? Its called Attitude!!!

To be honest, I would much rather be hanging out in the pits with these goofy racers than some of the flat billed-Im the baddest ass on the planet-look at my energy drink graphics-zillion dollar bling-machine that are on the track these days!! No offense to the young whippersnappers on here, it just seems you can cut all of the 'badizum' with a knife that you see at the tracks now a days.

Yeap, mullets, tacky day-glo hats and gear, old school 2strokes......but do you TT'rs realize the one thing that is missing from these guys that a lot of the new generation of racers have?? Its called Attitude!!!

To be honest, I would much rather be hanging out in the pits with these goofy racers than some of the flat billed-Im the baddest ass on the planet-look at my energy drink graphics-zillion dollar bling-machine that are on the track these days!! No offense to the young whippersnappers on here, it just seems you can cut all of the 'badizum' with a knife that you see at the tracks now a days.

Agreed 101.6 percent:thumbsup:๐Ÿ™‚

haha yeah your right. seems like im the only young country type rider at the track with my steel toes and IH shirts. Also seems like the best riders are the ones that grew up on farms our out in the country.

Yeah man ๐Ÿ™‚ I farm for a livin and race A class :banana:

I'm with this!๐Ÿ™‚