Hood Canal This Weekend?

Well the family made some last minute plans and we are heading to Hood Canal for the weekend. Question to all of you. I am Street legal and happy with forest service roads with some jeep trails. However, My brother in law isn't street legal. What riding options do he and I have in the area? He's a very advanced rider I am not an good trail rider. What do you all think?

Is Tahuya our best option? Will a rookie Trail rider do alright?

Have a great weekend and enjoy your adventures

Bikes to be Ridden DRZ400S and CRF450X

Brother in Laws Bike is not Quiet:banghead: is there issues at Tahuya with loud pipes?

Just follow the sport quads at Tahuya. You won't even be able to hear the bike then. 🙂 But seriously, the rider with the loud pipe should make effort to quiet down. I know you've heard this before but it really IS a big issue where houses adjoin the riding areas. The Lexx MXe silencer is only $199 and barely zaps any power from a bike.

Edited by shrubitup

LOL!! Would you think that Tahuya or Capital forest is a better bike environment?

I agree about the Volume on Bikes. I just cannot convince him to take the Two Brother exhaust off and how big the issue is for all of us rider's. I personally have the FMFQ2 and a powerbomb header from what I hear it's the quietest set up for the DRZ.

Edited by Volxport

LOL!! Would you think that Tahuya or Capital forest is a better bike environment?

They're both good places to ride especially now since most of the puddles are getting dryer and the clay is subsiding.

Edited by shrubitup