Best aftermarket parts to make a big bang..?! PLEASE READ & HELP

I have a 2009 kawasaki kxf250 and i race nov (C class) Im looking to get a little more power out of my bike...

I was considering geting a No-Toil Super Flow kit, which is surpose to add 5.5HP , and then also geting a Rocket Exhaust full system , which is surpose to ass 2.2HP . Overall 7.7HP will for sure be noticeable , is there anything else people surgest to get a little more out of my bike?! Im only 16 and pulling in around 150$ aweek so budget is a big factor...

Do you think this will be a good buy?!

dude, Im just going to tell it to your face, no airfilter will ever give you 7.7hp. Buy a twin air and be done with it. MAKE sure to service your air filter properly! A rocket exhaust is a good investment, they are inexpensive and are of excellent quality. Make sure to buy a quiet tip as your bike will be loud!!!

BTW Tex, probably because people forget ot put the $ before they start typing and just assume putting it at the end will do. I would do the same but Im not that lazy...

it has nothing to do with lazyness, HAHA, but the dyno tune for the no-toil super flow was 5.5 more HP, the 7.7HP was the total HP gain if i bought both the filter kit and exhaust...

mate, wherever you read that is spoon feeding you a nice big steeming bowl of bullshit, now my bike has had alot of money and alot of dyno time trying to get the most power out of it as possible (the previous owner was a PRO supercross priveteer, came 6th in the aussie SX last year) and after spending copious amounts of money he managed to gain 3.7hp.

to break it down for you stock the bike dyno's at 37.7 hp, custom head work, worth $950 AUS gained 2hp for around 39.7, an $800 custom made CP 14.6:1 piston gave it another .8hp, to get it to 40.5, a full akrapovic exhaust gave it only 0.5hp for 41, and $800 worth of custom ground cam's gained another .7 for 41.7 hp, same HP on the dyno with a stock or twin air filter, all this makes for a powerband very similar to the stock bike, with alot of bottom end for a 250F but with some decent gains in the top end

i'm currently running the bike with the ported head, stock cam's, akrapovic exhaust and stock 2010 piston with stainless intake valves which makes 38.9 hp, it looses 1hp to the stainless intake valves on the dyno, so 39.9, and msot of the gains come from the head work.

after market exhaust, cam's air filters, quantum time capsules and flux capasitors make stuff all differance over the stock items in these bikes, they're pretty much as good as it get's while still being relitively reliable stock, if you want more HP get the head proted, if that's not enough power for you as a C grame motorcross rider, then quit MX and ride in the dunes wehre there no corners you have to slow down for.