Easton Mx Pictures at half way point

Looks like fun. Any idea on completion time ?

Said to be done in a 1 week or so. That is what Stella had got done in 1 week of wk. That is the "Bike" ONLY track. After that is complete they will begin working on the "Quad" Only track and the Beg and Pee-wee tracks. All the races have been cancled for this year. No Dist 7 race on Aug 22 or MAMA races the rest of this year.

well.. while its great thats its being redone..as i looked through the pictures a couple thoughts come to mind...first ..oh boy another outdoor supercross track complete with tight timing/rhythm sections that if you get out of sync youre going to piledrive yourself into the face of one of the next 6+peaky hills....and secondly in one or 2 of the pics appears to be an option section..left or right with different obsticles ...which both meet in the same 7-10' wide corner unlike when its on a pro sx track all the people going to ride this track will not be of pro/expert level and it just seems like asking for trouble ie: section has a left turn after it...slow guy chooses right side of section because it feels better for him hes not carrying as much speed so at the end of his right side of the section he makes a dive for the inside line of the corner fast guy is going through left and is landing on the last hill 5 feet from corner and needs to go deep in corner ..tbones old guy...of course no one makes bad choices while on the track and does such things ....lol and ill be berated for bringing this possibility up...

but honestly..whats happened to motocross tracks being motocross tracks? with the exception of the handfull of riders capable of actually riding it safely...and the 3-5 pro guys that will ride for free anyway...its the average guy that foots the bill for the tracks..the weekend warrior guy that has to get up for work on monday to provide for his family...and while it maybe fun to watch the couple fast guys go through it...it wont be fun for the other guy thats paying to roll 50+% of the track and they will just stop going and back to out of business.....there are tracks that find a happy ground in between and do well...and there are tracks "that say screw it ,if they cant jump it roll it"...then in a year theyre gone... just saying a little thought should be given before just giving carte blanche to a local pro to build himself a supercross practice track....ok well fire away ill be awaiting the typical internet style personal attacks and berating of my abilities without knowing me ..lol

It's really hard to tell in the pictures of the elevation changing. But trust me there is atleast as much elevation change going on there as Blue Diamond. It's no Henry hill type deal but it is NOT flat by any means. I been riding parts of the track testing things and the down hill in the 9th pic way in the distance is so steep you creep off the top in 2nd gear and your air born falling down into that cavity then straight away to the big step up an split line. ( Which we where hitting and testing all day long. ) The track is going to be a ton of fun and you can roll every jump, you can choose a alternative line vs jump a big double or step up. This place has options and is wide.

If you want a track thats all flat with no jumps and ton's of table tops they are building a intermediate level track. I mean whats going on there really is going to be alot of fun i don't know why people get on here an bitch an cry that nothing is being done, then a total new facility is under way and then ppl get on here to cry it will suck cause it's a motocross track with jumps! Are you kidding me? Do you all never go to any other track? Do you roll every single jump at other places without problems? If the answer is Yes then you will be totally fine here! No need to worry just ride it when it's done i think you will love it, it has some good flow to it and it's only in the beginning stage.

If you think it is a supercross track, you might want to see it in person. The split line to the stepup Jason was talking about, my 13 year old did the stepup part on a 125 in 3rd gear. The other side has a small double and then a small stepup. The landing is not in a turn, the turn is after a big roller. They were doing them at the same time with no problems. I've been all around the track and I think Stephen, Donald and company are doing an awesome job. My son said the section he tested was a lot of fun, he didn't want to get off of it but he had a flat tire.

I just left easton mx 7-4-10 and they are not playing around there, the origional track has not been this groomed in a long time! Stella has a trailor at the track and they have started a real cool layout for the new track. Some guys tested it yesterday and said they have a off-the-hook step up with a couple of perfect doubles leading to the step up. Got a couple of pics

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg