thieves at it again

There must be a regular bunch of meth heads that pray on folks there. Was this the south end of Peter Burnes road? I would love nothing more then to put a hurting on those POS skumbags. Was this a weekday hit? what time? They must have a pattern.

Depends on:

1. Can you do what you want to do with the person(s) you catch at the decoy. ๐Ÿ™‚

Some suggestions:

a. Offer a cash settlement to not prosecute (If they have some hundreds of dollars on them)..not likely

b. Super glue all the locks on their vehicle( with them in it) then dump in a 2# bag of red Cayenne pepper. (Available at oriental markets). Almost impossible to clean up. (And you need a respirator to do the clean up0>

c. While they are checking out the decoy vehicle slide under their vehicle and remove the oil plug, then confront them, but allow the to escape (so they think).

2. Can you keep your mouth shut afterward?

I know from personal experience, LEO absolutely hate vigilante action.

There must be a regular bunch of meth heads that pray on folks there. Was this the south end of Peter Burnes road? I would love nothing more then to put a hurting on those POS skumbags. Was this a weekday hit? what time? They must have a pattern.

between noon and 3 sometime yesterday on the southend

That sucks,

I stopped parking there because of that crap. I'd hate to give up a few hours of riding time to hide in the woods but maybe it would be worth it?

Pick up a game camera from Cabela, strap it up in a tree, hidden. Then ride. If your stuff is missing, you may have photos of the culprits, license plate number etc.

Had my tool box, gear bag, clothes and shoes stolen out of my truck near peter burns road ๐Ÿ™‚

Whos up for a decoy truck?

Geez, this crap again:foul: Sorry to hear you got hit by these Sh&tbags. I'd be up for a decoy truck but if we catch them I say we tie a rope to their nutsac and drag them around behind the bikes, preferable one rope and we ride in 2 different directions.

As much as I hate the squids and 'tards in the main lot, this is exactly why I park there. Sorry to hear they got you.

Me Also...Even parking in the main lot I will say high to everyone around us to make sure they know that you have looked them in the eye and could recognize

them if I had to.

Leaving half a bottle of JD spiked with Ipecac is nice bonus prize.๐Ÿ™‚

Unfortunately your stuff is still gone and if they are meth heads they probably won't connect the uncnotrollable puking with their actions.

Edited by tod701
spelling

Leaving half a bottle of JD spiked with Ipecac is nice bonus prize.๐Ÿ™‚

Infortunately your stuff is still gone and if they are meth heads they probably won't connect the uncnotrollable puking with their actions.

I like that one..

I got a plated bike because of this crap. I ride to walker now. it's not worth worrying all day.

I'd be very down for a decoy rig... we could mace them in the face, throw them in the bed, and do some 4wheeling with them tied up back there flying around. We could let them go if they fly out of the bed. Just make sure to back up a few times to smooth out any bumps

I park in the southend when I ride Walker. Don't park at the lot though...haven't ever had a problem.

Just beat them senseless when ya catch them. Vigilante my arse. "He attacked me when I confronted him" officer

This has me irked...I might be going tomorrow.