Im glad I have a carb on my bike!

Over 50 hours on my 09 and it is such an awesome machine. So crisp. Perfect all the time. As for cutting out, I have no idea what you are talking about. I have not modified my machine in the engine dept. There is so much power stock, mortals like me don't need more juice. Has never missed a beat. Glad your 08 is working good - don't get me wrong, but you don't own or ride a FI machine so you really just don't know, do you??

what were you saying then about an EFi bike cutting out on a mx jump? It that something that people are having problems with? I'd honestly say that if anything the 09KX450 is too responsive. If you hand is on the throttle and you even think abount twisting it just starts ripping out from under you. I rode my buddies very nice 04 CRF450 last weekend and liked that the throttle was a little more forgiving. And that 04 is still pretty fast once spooled up! I could clear all obstaces on the track easily with that machine. But dont get me wrong - I LOVE the 09. It is amazing. And scary at times.

I have two EFI bikes now and I love them, no more flat spots, better throttle response, better fuel mileage, altitude compensating and if you wont to rejet (reprogram) it only takes a minute.

I will never go back to carb.

Don’t be a hater, just accept it!

?

I have two EFI bikes now and I love them, no more flat spots, better throttle response, better fuel mileage, altitude compensating and if you wont to rejet (reprogram) it only takes a minute.

I will never go back to carb.

Don’t be a hater, just accept it!

?

Today was the first day on my 09 450f. Simply amazing. Throttle response is literally instant and no flooding if you drop the bike. :banana:

Glad I spent the extra $$ and went with a 09 over the 08.