Red Bud Moto 1 (SPOILERS)

Oh my god did anyone else watch that on alli? That was some intense racing the last 10 minutes. My heart was pounding watching Dungy and Townley going it with Reed only 2 or 3 bikes back. I like Townley a lot but I was glad to see Dungey get the win. I would say best moto of the year by far.

towley was tired....he screwed up and sorta washed the front end........reed had nowhere to go and ran into his bike.....i dont think reed went down but it was sketchy for a few seconds......enough to give dungey PLENTY of breathing room....

I hate that they never show the first moto's and I'm sick of watching Dungey out front, wishing Grant would step it up! Can't wait for the lites tomorrow!

You should try watching it live in allisports.com. I just did it for the first time today and its really awesome. Good smooth video with just a few hiccups, good commentary and best of all no commercials. Its just like watching it on tv but without the commercials.

towley was tired....he screwed up and sorta washed the front end........reed had nowhere to go and ran into his bike.....i dont think reed went down but it was sketchy for a few seconds......enough to give dungey PLENTY of breathing room....

Thanks, I saw the highlights on NBC. Bummer he lost it there but I am happy for townley, his luck seems to turning around.

You should try watching it live in allisports.com. I just did it for the first time today and its really awesome. Good smooth video with just a few hiccups, good commentary and best of all no commercials. Its just like watching it on tv but without the commercials.

The video "hiccups" on my computer, I figured out, happens every time the leader board updates! So I just don't have the leader board enabled in my browser. Smooth video then.

I would have watched it but the tv station kept golf on all day instead of airing the mx race that was sheduled. I think MX should just stick with Speed. A day late who cares, at least I can watch the race at some point.