need help with new tires

I have no idea what kind of tires to get for my bike. Ill be riding on mostly hard pack but some soft loamy stuff also. and a little bit of sand in the turns. So what is a good tire for racing with those types of conditions? I still have the stock tire up front and it is terrible. it washes out all the time so i want a front tire with good traction that will actually steer the bike in the turns. I have a Millville in the back. that wasn't bad but the knobbies chunk off pretty quick and it doesn't get the best traction. So any recommendations? Thanks

I hear good things about the new Dunlops.. I have a 756 on the front and a Vee Rubber out back. I wasn't able to spring for matched rubber this year, seeing as how I just spent 4k on the bike and trailer..

I hope to try the MX51's next spring.

Also, you might want to look at your suspension settings if you are washing out. Maybe your rebound is too fast. Good Luck

Sounds like you're riding classic "intermediate terrain". I started this season with MX51s but have been running Bridgestone M403/404 for my last couple sets and I think I like them more. Next up I have two more sets on MX51s... after that I should know for sure. They seem to wear about the same.

Motoz are just brilliant tyres for both front and rear. 51's rear also great but not so keen on the front and the bridgestones are also good front and rear-404. I strongly point to you the Motoz as they are very versatile across a lot of ferrain, are extremely tough and long wearing and can be run doen to 6-8 psi in sand without pinch flats.