Bizarre GPR stabilizer problem

1st ride with GPR V4 stabilzer and found an unusual problem. Adjustment seems to creep up on its own. I started at 2. Noticed at first stop it was on 3. Hmm set it back to 2. Next stop its on 3 again. Wasn't noticing a difference so left it on 3. Next time I stop its on 4. This is an under bar mount and I am sure there is no chance I am bumping it while riding. So I wash the bike up and found that when I bump the stops on the triple clamp to the left it moves half a number on the knob without touching it. Bump it twice and it goes from 3 to 4. This stabilizer is brand new and suspect there is a defect. Anyone else experienced this and if so would like to know how it was resolved. Thanks-----------------Rethy

Wow just what I was hoping for, I am the only one on the planet to have this problem. HeHe. Well I suppose it is a good sign that it is not a common occurence. I left a message for tech support at GPR to call me. Perhaps I will know something Tuesday.

Chalk one up for the bonehead installer (ME). I set the pin height too high. The pin would hit the knob on the underside at full lock left turns. The pin was about 3/32" above arm. Supposed to be flush like it is now. Tech support knew exactly what it was. All is well now. Thanks for the replies. Rethy