Bailey and Bates not at Red Bud?

What happened to David Bailey and Erin Bates in the TV production team for Red Bud? It was a funny listening to the cute blonde try to explain what Townley told her about changing his setup before a moto so he could hit the lines he thought would be faster. And listening to Jamie the BMX guy crapping on for about 15 minutes in total about mental toughness and will power reminded me of Ralph S.

Bailey is great for commentary! He would have seen things like Reed struggling with body posture to get his target corner lines, and given viewers who are riders some great entertainment value when watching the worlds best riding an amazingly varied and technical track.

I must admit I thought Reed rode really well considering his bike was all over the place. It's got me baffled how he and Kawi let his setup get to the stage where it's at now. Post race Reed said he's got some work to do - and no doubt about it. Dungey and Goose however, they just need to keep rebuilding body and bike and go out and do the business. ๐Ÿ™‚ Not a bad position to be in.

I'm sure it has to do with the fact that NBC was doing the coverage and those 2 aren't under contract with them. They have had Bestwick and the blonde doing it for a while if memory serves me. Agree with Bailey being one of the best!

I'm sure it has to do with the fact that NBC was doing the coverage and those 2 aren't under contract with them.
Yeah that'd be it. We always see the racing on the same channel here in Aus, so I didn't consider there being two diff TV production teams. Kinda strange the one series with two TV crews.

I must say that I thought the blonde girl does the job well. But I like listening to David Bailey.

NBC+MX race= fail. I'm not saying speed is the best but I could care less about the fans in the stands. I can't see how that one chick with the dark hair still has a job she can't talk but agreed David Bailey is a joy to listen to during a race. He points out things the rest of us would have never noticed.

NBC and Alli Sports just plain suck, worst MX coverage ever. Kind of reminded me of the US Open.

On a positive note, that "Dungeys World-Bubba Who?" sign was hilarious!๐Ÿ™‚

Ha Ha I didn't see it but that sign is great.