Team Alessi-350-Lawyers

Note to team Alessi, wrap it up and go away! I can't believe I was actually becoming a fan last year to these D-Bags, also LMAO! couldn't consistently clear Larocco's leap.

On top of everything else, check out DMXS post show with Ping, D-Bag senior threatens BT with lawyers and cops:bonk:๐Ÿ™‚

http://www.vurbmoto.com/dmxs/shows/dmxs-radio/49/dmxs-post-show-bailey-wilson-rattray-pingree-s-lus/

Is this where MX is going where all the riders have to worry about being sued if MA is on the track?

Edited by Johnyb

lmao, BT sits him down, listen nobody likes you, so just stop your shit ok, ha ha that was great

what a tool to send a letter like that after they had a man to man talk and nothing more.

What about Reed???๐Ÿ™‚

What about him?

1997 Australian Junior Motocross Champion

1999 Australian Supercross Champion

2000 Australian Supercross Champion

2002 AMA East Coast Lites SX Champion

2003 U.S Open Champion

2003 FIM World Supercross Champion

2004 U.S Open Champion

2004 AMA Supercross Champion

2005 X-Games Supermoto- Bronze Medal

2007 King of Bercy Supercross Champion

2008 AMA/FIM World Supercross Champion

2008 Australian Supercross Champion

2009 Monster Energy Triple Crown MX Champion

2009 AMA National Motocross Champion

2009 AMA Athlete of the Year

2009 Australian Supercross Champion

says Matthes.

"I know that Tony Alessi pulled Reed in for a meeting on Friday to get his thoughts on how to get out of this slump and I was asked my opinion on a few things as well, Team Alessi is really trying hard to figure this thing out."

Things are getting desperate in the Alessi camp.

says Matthes.

"I know that "Tony Alessi" pulled Reed in for a meeting on Friday to get his thoughts on how to get out of this slump and I was asked my opinion on a few things as well, Team Alessi is really trying hard to figure this thing out."

Things are getting desperate in the Alessi camp.

There's the problem w/Mike and the Alessi camp.

can someone explain what's going on with this again? because this sounds really interesting and I can't get the feed to work.

It was REALLY funny that Emig was calling that section Alessi Falls...they are really suing over that? what is that the official name now?