I've changed my Honda, for a Husaberg.

Here in Spain, we have a serius problem with the Honda importer. The importer is Honda España, which have a very expensive tax over the price of the Honda bikes. Furthermore, the Honda parts are very expensive too. Honda Spain has broken the CRF450X market. When i bought mine, it was at 10,000 euros🤣 ( I paid 7,800 because i bought a 2005 model in 2006). Nowadays, Honda Spain has broken the CRF 450X market, and they don´t sell the bike in Spain. Only you can buy this bike through HM Italy, with a few modifications to make it street legal, you know, turn signals, mirrows, brake lights, speedometer, etc. The problem is that those items are very bad in their reliability. Because of that, i refused this bike. Now, the Honda price is 8,000 euros more o less, and the Berg is 9,000, and this price is justified. When i rode the Husaberg, i begun to know what is a perfect bike to do enduro trips or enduro races. It hasn't any inertias.🤣 It's perfect for enduro. Honda is perfect for bajas, but for enduro is very hard to use. Of course, when i rode with EFI, fastly i forgot the carb. 🙂

I think, for people who run in the desert in races like bajas, etc, the Honda is better, but in the forest, enduro, etc, the new queen is the Husi,

:banana:

The 'bergs are gorgeous machines no doubt. Congrats, cienfu! Enjoy the ride and when I get over there to Spain to ride with you take it easy on me......none of this kind of stuff:lol:🤣:banana:

Here's when you cry about a new beautiful bike:lol:🙂

DesertKX500 sent me this vid....He loves that kind of stuff.