Not kiddin in Easton Md.

I just left easton mx 7-4-10 and they are not playing around there, the origional track has not been this groomed in a long time! Stella has a trailor at the track and they have started a real cool layout for the new track. Some guys tested it yesterday and said they have a off-the-hook step up with a couple of perfect doubles leading to the step up. Got a couple of pics

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

how many posts do we need on this place? good grief!

Agreed, wow. Making it great for a day is easy, its doing it every weekend as it breaks down thats the hard part. Not trying to be negative just realistic. Hopefully they keep it nice.

how many posts do we need on this place? good grief!

as many as it takes to get it back on track. It appears that it has helped a little. Having a guy like stella come down to design a track is exactly what I had in mind years ago, and talked about on here. As was mentioned, once the track is up, the real test of their commitment is keeping it that way. My experience tells me, the first time somebody wrecks on that big double, it will be shortened, filled in, and have the lip cut down.. (oops, pessimisim again).

You have seen these pics on a different thread, I was just trying to get some info out there because Don is a good guy - easton is the closest track to me and I'd like to see it succeed if it deserves to. The track really is looking better then it has since I started riding there in 2006. If you check my post I said what I saw when delmarva ran the track down and I will do the same here.

Not on payroll dude, just want to see track succeed if it deserves too - if things go south again I will be the first to say so like I did when delmarva ran the track to shit

It's ok let the haters hate an the lovers love lol.

Im really liking how the track's are taking shape. Dave called me in the year of 2000 and had me, my brother, 6 friends all over to " test " his new tracks back then, intermediate and expert. They where alot of fun and of course it was a hit for a long time. But yet his tracks where very short an small. On flat land so he had basically no choice with land like that but to build a supercross style track.

But with the new track being layed out it is FAR from flat land supercross based! It really will have a great flow to it, have a great motocross feel to it. The laps will be longer then any track on the property yet on the main Mx track. Has alternative line choices, it's wide for easy passing with no close calls. Im excited to try out the finished version for sure.