Awesome Kinglake clip with few stacks.

oh yeah, they're like ice in the wet.

Gday mate how are you? yes was very slippery in the wet can be a bit of a nightmare? we have more footage of Kinglake we saved forr DVD trailer, should see a bit of your Mirboo footage in it too. Thanks for all you generous responses guys.

guys,, great vid.. the topic title drew me to it straight away.. as an aussie living in the USA, you dont hear the term "stack" very much...!

the area is slowly recovering from the fires a few years ago...

That one hill where everybody crashed but that last dude is a sleeper for sure. It didn't look bad but everybody had trouble, lol.

Ha Ha, that hill is a nightmare the camera didnt do it justice we should of filmed on the hill not at bottom. The photos give it a better perspective. The hill keeps going too that is only the start of it. Anyone who knows that hill will know how hard it is, RED clay too evyou can even worse you can even see the moss groing on it. The bloke on yz 250 was previously no 1 bmx rider in Australia so when he struggles everyone shits themselves. Thanks for watching.

http://www.mototrailsoz.com.au/MotoTrailsOz/LocationDetail.aspx?recid=1

guys,, great vid.. the topic title drew me to it straight away.. as an aussie living in the USA, you dont hear the term "stack" very much...!

the area is slowly recovering from the fires a few years ago...

G'day mate, its great to see someone write Aussies instead of Ozzy's, ha ha. Really, dont they say "STACK" thats what it is isnt it? A crash is when you hit something like a tree, ill trry to get a few of the blokes to hit some trees.

Yeah the Kinglake bush is recovering really well but its so sad driving through so many people lost thier lives there and the locals a still trying to rebuild, many still in caravans and small portables. Just after the fires i drove right through to Yea i was sitting on 100km and the treees were burnt for 15 mins that was only in one direction too, you just cant imagine it till you go through it. People dont realise how big the bush is out here just looks like stilcks on all the mountains.

Thanks for watching

looking good.. its awsome riding up and around toolangi and kinglake.. i manly ride in the dixons creek area though as we just have to ride up a dirt road and were there.. I love the tight tracks at the end of pauls lane on the yea side as they pretty much havent been touched since the fires and even know they are a little over grown they are awsome.. peace

looking good.. its awsome riding up and around toolangi and kinglake.. i manly ride in the dixons creek area though as we just have to ride up a dirt road and were there.. I love the tight tracks at the end of pauls lane on the yea side as they pretty much havent been touched since the fires and even know they are a little over grown they are awsome.. peace

Hey mate, yeah its great riding isnt it. Might have to get together for a ride sometime so you can show us around Dixons creek, if you dont mind?

Hey mate, yeah its great riding isnt it. Might have to get together for a ride sometime so you can show us around Dixons creek, if you dont mind?

Yer that would be allrite.. where else do you ride?? i ride a fair bit up at the strathbogie ranges as well, mostly there because my mates dont have regos and theres normally no one up there.