Princeton?

Just wondering if there is any riding in the Princeton or surrounding areas? Going up to Link/Osprey lake and just looking for some trails to take the boy out on etc. Anyone got any experiance?? Thanks for the help

Yep Im familiar with the Toulameen area but im going to the Osprey lake area, Not sure whats up there?? I know I pretty much have to stay off the Kettle valley trails. Anyone else been in this area? Thanks

if you dont mind driving a bit i found an ohv area about 40k up the road past cathedral lakes turn in(keep on the road dont actually turn into the cathedral parking lot). I have not ridden there yet but it seems like it would be pretty cool.

The Whipsaw trail is fun it starts 5k before Princton on the north side of the highway goes to Coalmont and conects with the Trans Canada Trail. The highest part is about 6500 feet lots to see in the alpine.🙂 If you look it up on Google earth you can find your way.

Check out the Backroads Mapbooks 'Thopson Okanagan' book at Canadian Tire ($25). Looks like lots of FSRs up between Princeton and Summerland. A friend of mine is from Bankeir (north of Princeton) and he says there are hundreds of miles of roads and trails.

Great!! Thats kinda what I thought. Just have not been in that area before. Plus I hear they dont like bikes on the KVR much. Even if your nice etc. Thanks again guys

Great!! Thats kinda what I thought. Just have not been in that area before. Plus I hear they dont like bikes on the KVR much. Even if your nice etc. Thanks again guys

KVR would be pretty boring anyways minus the views. Flat, straight, railway grade.

Im more into teaching the boy a few new things this week. So not going to be riding my normal type of terrian and preferance. Hopefully there will be some nice trails that I can entertain myself with when he gets bored etc. Thanks though!!