Trying to fix a leak

My bike is seeping a little oil. You have the oil return tank, follow the lower breather hose into the engine, that metal "nipple" or standoff or whatever is ever so slightly loose. I don't know of anyway to tighten it?

Anyone know of any miracle glue to put around it to keep it from seeping?

Thanks

no,you put dimples in the bore ont he cylinder where the fitting goes in.

there will be no dimples unless some already did it.

oil wont come out.

brake cleaner or whatever to clean.

that fitting is remove when the replate the cylinder (drz 450).its a interference fit.problem is once the fitting is removed the fit is never as tight again.

Put in a few peens, cleaned both up, put red loctite all around the fitting (I didn't realize how thin red loctite is, hope it's thick enough to seal), tapped it back in place, went for a ride on the DR650, sprayed the oil off the engine, letting it cure overnight, will try it out tomorrow and hope it's done seeping.

Thanks!

Took it for a spin and it looks like it did the trick.

I assumed all the seeping was coming from there and running downhill on the kickstand. But I'm seeing some oil on the left crankcase. Possibly coming from behind the starter cover and running downhill.

Good place to start is to replace that O ring I assume?

Do I have to order that from Suzuki or could I just get one locally from an auto parts store I wonder?

Yea I cleaned it up real good last night after loctiting that piece. Went for a ride and it's just starting to seep on the left side. The countershaft and below the shifter are good. It's wet below the "starter cover" then it seeps along the left case saver and wants to start dripping off below...