kx100 big bore

Eric Gorr can get you up to a 112cc with stroking and over boring to 54.50mm (2mm overbore) + 2mm stroker crank. A 107cc is just the stock crank stroke with a 54.50mm (2mm overbore). A 105cc is 52.75mm (.25 overbore) and the + 2mm stroker crank. While he will do the 112 kit, he told me he would rather do the 105cc as it is less prone to issues. Give him a call! http://www.eric-gorr.com/

Edited by eyesky2002

Just FYI, We had had every configuration over the 3 years my son rode/raced a 100. The best one was the stroker (103). Any of the big bores were a pain. Alot of jetting for minor temp changes, as well as availability of pistons and gaskets. Out of all the configurations, my son loved the stroker. Gobs of bottom end and ripped right into the top. He was able to easily pull on a 174 big bore Honda 150r out of every turn and as the revs went up, run away from the bike.

Plus, the piston is stock bore, no power valve machining, just the head which costs about $45 from Bob at bobscycleslem.com. Uses all stock gaskets. It actually ran best right back at stock jetting and I only need to jet below 50*. Timing was slightly advanced on stator.

Just FYI, We had had every configuration over the 3 years my son rode/raced a 100. The best one was the stroker (103). Any of the big bores were a pain. Alot of jetting for minor temp changes, as well as availability of pistons and gaskets. Out of all the configurations, my son loved the stroker. Gobs of bottom end and ripped right into the top. He was able to easily pull on a 174 big bore Honda 150r out of every turn and as the revs went up, run away from the bike.

Plus, the piston is stock bore, no power valve machining, just the head which costs about $45 from Bob at bobscycleslem.com. Uses all stock gaskets. It actually ran best right back at stock jetting and I only need to jet below 50*. Timing was slightly advanced on stator.

I am rebuilding a buddies sons 100 and after reading a lot and my previous conversations with EG, we have decided on the 103 stroker, using a stock 2 ring Weisco. While the 105 stroker may be bigger, I just dont want the single ring piston required for the .25mm overbore.

Now if I can just get EG to answer his phone so I can get some pricing 🙂

If you can rebuild the motor yourself, You can do the stroker. Unless you want the cylinder ported. Otherwise, you just need the head machined. Contact Bob as mentioned above. He'll hook you up.

If you want a very good porting, probably the best, contact Flotek.